Park Circus is delighted to announce that Steven Spielberg’s classic summer blockbuster Jaws (1975) will return to the big screen at cinemas across the UK this summer. To celebrate, we’ve been given a poster and a pair of cinema tickets to give away to 2 winners.
When a gigantic great white shark begins to menace the small island community of Amity, a police chief (Roy Schneider), a marine scientist (Richard Dreyfuss) and grizzled fisherman (Robert Shaw) set out to stop it.
Jaws will be screening at selected cinemas across the UK from 12 July, including Cineworld, Vue, PIcturehouse, Showcase and selected independent cinemas, as well as in selected international territories. For the full list of screenings, click here.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 8th July 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
- Cinema tickets are to one of the screenings listed here
- Prize does not include travel or accommodation
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!