To mark the release of Custody, out now, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
After a bitter divorce, Miriam (Léa Drucker) and Antoine (Denis Ménochet) battle for sole custody of their son, Julien (Thomas Gioria). Miriam claims the father is violent but lacks proof. Antoine accuses her of manipulating their son for her own ends. Both sides seem to be hiding something with the truth buried beneath layers of deceit and jealousy. When the judge awards joint custody, an already tense situation soon brings the family’s fraught past to light. And as the truth slowly begins to emerge, a chain of events is set in motion with Julian an innocent bystander in an increasingly dangerous situation.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 17th September 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!