The Social Network picked up the Best Picture award, while it’s director, David Fincher, tied with Olivier Assayas (Carlos) for the coveted Best Director award.
Colin Firth and Kim Hye-ja received the awards for Best Actor and Best Actress respectively.
The winners in full are listed below:
– The Social Network
– Olivier Assayas (Carlos) and David Fincher (The Social Network) (tie).
– Colin Firth, The King’s Speech.
– Kim Hye-ja, Mother.
Best Supporting Actor
– Niels Arestrup, A Prophet.
Best Supporting Actress
– Jacki Weaver, Animal Kingdom.
– Aaron Sorkin, The Social Network.
– Black Swan.
New Generation Award
– Lena Dunham, Tiny Furniture.
– Last Train Home.
Best Foreign Language Film
Best Animated Film
– Toy Story 3.
– The Ghost Writer (Alexandre Desplat) and The Social Network (Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross).
Best Production Design
– Inception (Guy Hendrix Dyas).
Douglas E. Edwards Award for Independent/Experimental Film
– Film Socialism.
Legacy of Cinema Award
– Serge Bromberg (Henri-Georges Clouzot’s Inferno).
– The F. W. Murnau Foundation and Fernando Pena for the restoration of Metropolis.
– Paul Mazursky.