1. By entering into the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions
2. Only entries made via the competition submission method will be deemed valid.
3. This competition is only open to entrants over 16 years of age.
4. If for any reason an entry is deemed by HeyUGuys in its sole and absolute discretion to be invalid, incomplete or illegible that entry will be disqualified.
5. Any submission made by any party is warranted by the party to be the party’s original work and free from any defamatory, seditious or other indecent content.
6. The Closing date for entries is specified on each competition post. Late entries will not be counted.
7. Winners will be notified by email by either HeyUGuys or the PR company which provided the competition.
8. Winners will be selected from the entrants at the judges’ sole discretion.
9. Unless otherwise stated, winners have 2 days to respond to contact (phone / email) informing of their win. If no reply is received, an alternate winner will be picked at random.
10. The judge’s decision as to correct entry and the identity of the winners shall be at its sole discretion and shall be final. No correspondence, appeal or reconsideration procedure will be initiated in either respect.
11. The names of all winners may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and HeyUGuys does not accept any obligations of confidence towards any entry or entrant.
12. HeyUGuys will be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time.
13. By submitting an entry the entrant will be licensing HeyUGuys to use the content at its absolute discretion for any purpose it deems appropriate, including without limit promotion of HeyUGuys programs and channels in any medium.
14. By submitting an entry the entrant takes full responsibility for ensuring that the rights of all contributions to the work have been properly acquiring including without limit and music or other sound, and all contributions towards acting, production and scripting.
15. If you are a writer on HeyUGuys, entry is forbidden
16. Unless stated on an individual competition, HeyUGuys will not disclose your email or postal address to third parties unless they are connected to the competition e.g. The PR company which has provided the competition for placement on HeyUGuys. We may however use your email address for HeyUGuys promotions.