To mark the release of Spitfire on 10th September, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD.
SPITFIRE is a cinematic, epic, sweeping tale of determination, vision and courage. It is the story of an aircraft that was forged in competition, shaped as the war clouds gathered and refined in the white heat of combat – going on to become the most famous fighter craft ever made.
Credited with changing the course of world history, this is the story of the Spitfire – told personally in the words of the last-surviving combat veterans including Allan Scott, Geoffrey Wellum, Joan Fanshawe, Joy Lofthouse, Ken Wilkinson, Mary Ellis, Nigel Rose, Paul Farnes, Tom ‘Ginger’ Neil and Tony Pickering.
Breath-taking aerial footage from the world’s top aviation photographer John Dibbs is combined with rare digitally re-mastered archive film from the tumultuous days of the 1940s, when the Spitfire’s power in the skies was unrivalled. A beautiful original score from composer Chris Roe, and the roar of the famous Merlin engine, creates an incredible soundscape to make this a striking and poignant film.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 20th September 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!