To mark the release of Shock and Awe on 10th September, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD.
In a post-9/11 political landscape, a group of journalists working for the Knight Ridder media company, covering George Bush’s planned invasion of Iraq in 2003, are sceptical of the president’s claim that Saddam Hussein has ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction’. Journalists Jonathan Landay (Woody Harrelson) and Warren Strobel (James Marsden) decide to play a risky game by questioning the true nature of the White House’s justification for the conflict. SHOCK AND AWE depicts their race to unveil the truth, to change the course of history, in order to prevent another war.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 20th September 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!