To mark the release of Tag on 29th June, we’ve been given 3 merchandise packs including a baseball hat, a handprint tee, a powerbank, a set of 5 shot glasses, a sound cooler and Tag post-it notes to give away.
For one month every year, five highly competitive friends hit the ground running in a no-holds-barred game of tag they’ve been playing since the first grade—risking their necks, their jobs and their relationships to take each other down with the battle cry: “You’re It!” This year, the game coincides with the wedding of their only undefeated player, which should finally make him an easy target. But he knows they’re coming…and he’s ready. Based on a true story, the New Line Cinema comedy “Tag” shows how far some guys will go to be the last man standing.
TAG is directed by Jeff Tomsic (Comedy Central’s Broad City), with a starring ensemble cast led by Ed Helms (The Hangover movies, We’re the Millers), Jake Johnson (TV’s New Girl), Annabelle Wallis (The Mummy), Rashida Jones (TV’s Parks and Recreation), Isla Fisher (Now You See Me), Leslie Bibb (Iron Man 2), Hannibal Buress (Neighbors), with Jon Hamm (Baby Driver, TV’s Mad Men) and Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker, The Town).
Watch our exclusive Tag interview here:
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 16th July 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!