Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One is the unmissable DC animation based on the classic comic, and you could win a copy on Blu-Ray™!
Inspired by the iconic mid-1990s DC story from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale, Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One begins as a brutal murder on Halloween prompts Gotham’s young vigilante, the Batman, to form a pact with the city’s only two uncorrupt lawmen (Police Captain James Gordan and District Attorney Harvey Dent) in order to take down The Roman, head of the notorious and powerful Falcone Crime Family. But when more deaths occur on Thanksgiving and Christmas, it becomes clear that, instead of ordinary gang violence, they’re also dealing with a serial killer – the identity of whom, with each conflicting clue, grows harder to discern. Few cases have ever tested the wits of the World’s Greatest Detective like the mystery behind the Holiday Killer.
Please note: This competition is open to UK residents only
a Rafflecopter giveaway
BATMAN: THE LONG HALLOWEEN, PART ONE: OWN IT ON DVD, BLU-RAY™ & BLU-RAY™ STEELBOOK JUNE 21, AND ON DIGITAL JUNE 22
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 8th July 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!