To mark the release of The Last Thing Mary Saw on 19th September, we’ve been given a copy to give away on DVD.
We begin in Southold, New York, 1843, where we meet a young Mary (Stefanie Scott) with blood trickling from behind the blindfold tied around her eyes, as she is interrogated about the events surrounding her grandmother’s mysterious death.
As the story flashes back, we witness Mary, raised in a repressively religious and eerily claustrophobic household, finding fleeting happiness in the arms of Eleanor (Isabelle Fuhrman), the family’s maid. Her family, who believe they are seeing, speaking, and acting on God’s behalf, view the girls’ relationship as an abomination to be dealt with as severely as possible, inflicting brutal punishments.
The couple attempts to carry on in secret, but someone is always watching or listening, and the wages of perceived sin threaten to become death, with the tension only heightened by the arrival of an enigmatic stranger (Rory Culkin) and the revelation of greater forces at work…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 22nd September 2022 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!