We’ve teamed up with Entertainment One to offer two HeyUGuys readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the European Premiere of RED 2 on 22nd July 2013 in London’s Leicester Square! RED 2 is the sequel to the 2010 film RED which stars Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Mary Lousie Parker, John Malkovich, Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta Jones.
Synopsis: This August sees the return of the retired black-ops agents as they reunite to track down a missing portable nuclear device. Codename ‘Nightshade’, the veteran team of elite operatives find themselves up against a multitude of assassins, terrorists and corrupt Governments.
Outgunned and outmanned, they have only their cunning wits, their old-school skills, and each other to rely on as they try to save the world – and stay alive in the process.
In a mission that takes them from Costco to Paris, London and Moscow this high-octane
action-comedy sequel shows no signs of slowing down!
Directed by Dean Parisot (FUN WITH DICK AND JANE), written by Jon Hoeber & Erich Hoeber (RED), based on characters created by Warren Ellis & Cully Hamner, produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura (TRANSFORMERS) and Mark Vahradian (TRANSFORMERS) and featuring an all-star cast.
To be in with a chance to walk down the red carpet with the film’s stars do one or all of the following:
Please note this is for UK residents only and you MUST be free to attend the premiere in London on 22nd July to enter
RED 2 will be released across the UK on August 2
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will run from 11/07/13 on HeyUGuys
- Competition will close at 17/07/13 at 23:59 GMT
- Entrants must be over the age of 15
- If the winner is under the age of 18, they MUST use their second ticket to take a guardian over the age of 18
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Prize for 2 winner(s) is x2 tickets ONLY to the RED 2 Premiere, London which takes place on Monday July 22nd and commences at 6.30pm
- Travel and accommodation is NOT included nor does this prize cover any additional costs
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable and remain property of Entertainment One
- Winner will be notified via email
- Winner will be picked at random from correct entries
- Inability to attend on this date, at the time highlighted (22/07/2013) forfeits the prize and a new winner will be selected
- Failure to respond to notification of winning the prize before 18/07/13 at 15:00 GMT forfeits the prize and the Promoter will have the option to randomly pick another winner from the pool of entrants
- In the unlikely event the event is cancelled, the prize is void
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winner’s name and contact details will be requested via email for prize fulfilment via a third party
- By entering, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented
- By entering, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into