London’s best-loved open-air cinema, Film4 Summer Screen at Somerset House, is back from 8th-21st August. HeyUGuys has teamed up with the official wine sponsor of this year’s event, Bordeaux Wines, to offer a pair of tickets to the sold out UK premiere of Prince Avalanche on Wednesday 21st August 2013.
About the event:
For 14 nights, a different film will be shown on the giant screen in the magnificent 18th century courtyard and under the stars. This year’s line up features comedy, romance, musicals and thrillers, as well as much loved classics, all enjoyed with Bordeaux wine by the glass or bottle.
Our lucky winner and their guest will be able to enjoy the evening as they sit back and watch the UK premiere of this funny and lyrical odd-couple comedy from the supremely talented and always unpredictable David Gordon Green, as Summer Screen comes to a close. Serious-minded Paul Rudd and irresponsible Emile Hirsch may have a tenuous family connection but they couldn’t be more different, meaning their summer together painting road-markings in the middle of nowhere threatens to be a long one. A gentle but richly resonant treat; graced by sublime landscape photography and two very memorable characters.
Bordeaux has famously produced red, white and rosé wines for centuries. As well as the bar selling a selection of Bordeaux Wines throughout the event, the Bordeaux Usherettes will be back sampling wines among the crowd of film fans.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the performance, all you need to do is one or all of the following:
Please note this competition is for UK residents only and to enter you must be free to attend the event on Wednesday 21st August 2013 in London.
Terms & Conditions
- There is one prize in total: one pair of prize tickets (retailing at £22.50 per ticket plus booking fee) for one winner.
- Travel to and from the venue is not included in the prize.
- Competition for UK residents only
- The event is on Wednesday 21st August 2013. Timing: Doors 18.30, DJs from 19.00, Film starts 21.00 and to enter you must be free to attend.
- There is no fixed seating in the courtyard – guests are invited to bring their own rugs, blankets and cushions. Sorry, no chairs or portable furniture, including inflatable chairs! Cushions and blankets are also available to buy on-site for £10 / £15.
- The screenings are open air and go ahead come rain or shine and the audience area is not covered.
- Winners must be 18 or over and photographic ID may be required.