To mark the release of Magic Magic on 28th April, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD
Alicia’s (Juno Temple) vacation starts like any other, when she visits her best friend Sarah (Emily Browning) in Santiago, Chile. Sarah has planned a fun filled trip with Alicia and her new group of friends, Brink (Michael Cera), her boyfriend Agustin (Agustin Silva) and his not so fun, chaperoning sister, Barbara (Catalina Sandino Moreno).
They plan a road trip to Agustin’s parents’ home in south Chile, when Sarah suddenly has to return to school for unexplained reasons that leave Alicia alone in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people. Sarah is scheduled to return in a couple of days and convinces Alicia to continue on the trip without her…
Alicia desperately tries to settle into her unfamiliar surroundings but finds it difficult. Everyone else thinks her increasingly erratic behaviour is irrational and that she is simply being a spoiled brat. The language barrier, atop their lack of compassion, pushes her further into isolation and closer to the edge. As time progresses, Alicia’s behaviour becomes more and more bizarre, to the point where the group is frightened for both their safety and hers. The vacation has turned into a living nightmare for all. Now realizing she is in desperate need of help, and with miles of beauty standing between them and civilization, the group seeks out help from the only available resource, the region’s indigenous inhabitants, the Mapuche. A decision they will never forget.
Please note: This competition is open to UK residents only
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 5th May at 23.59 GMT
- No cash alternative is available
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Koch Media and HeyUGuys do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by HeyUGuys. HeyUGuys decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- HeyUGuys reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!